Who referred you to this position? Enter their first and last name here.
Website, blog or portfolio:
Using the text box below, please tell us more about your practice, office, or department. Additionally please give us some insight regarding your expectations of the people who work for you.
Which position(s) are you in need of hiring? You may also select position(s) for which you are not currently in need. When you are in need, we can quickly use that information to match you with available talent for those roles, as well.
* Accounting Manager Administrative Assistant Aide Anatomic Pathology Technician Application Analyst Assistant Blood Bank Blood Bank Medical Tech Cell Therapy Technologist Cytotechnologist Director Drawing Technician Driver Histotechnician Human Resources Manager Information Technology Manager Magnetic Resonance Imaging Technician Manager Marketing Manager Medical Technician Medical Technologist Microbiologist Molecular Technologist Neurodiagnostic Laboratory Technician Non Certified Lab Assistant Operations Manager PACS/RIS Coordinator Pathologist Pathologists Assistant Phlebotomist Radiation Safety Officer Radiographer Radiologic Technologist Radiological Technician Radiologist Radiology Aide Radiology Manager Radiology Technician Risk Manager Scientist Services Supervisor Sleep Lab Technician Sonographer Specimen Processor Supervisor of Lab Services Support Services Technician Systems Analyst Technical Director of Operations Technician Training Specialist X-Ray Technician Other
Please add any other position(s) you may need that you don't see listed in the previous question (please add comma between each).
Please detail minimum years of experience required for each position you've selected/listed. Type the position title and the associated, required years of experience.
1. Medical Assistant - 2 years
2. Billing Coordinator - 3 years
3. Physician's Assistant - 5 years *
Please detail the maximum salary/hourly wage you are willing to pay per position for each position you've listed (tip: If salaried, please divide the maximum salary by 2,080 to calculate the hourly wage). Along with meeting other matching attributes, candidates who accept your maximum salary or below may be considered a match for your position(s).
1. Medical Assistant - $15.50/hour
2. Billing Coordinator - $13.25/hour
3. Physician's Assistant - $48.00/hour *
Practice Management Software (choose all that apply).
* Accelerated Technology Laboratories - Sample Master Advanced Imaging Concepts - Image Central AgileBio - LabCollector American HealthNet - AccentLab American Soft Solutions - Prolis Amstor - LeHealth Atlas Development - Atlas LabWorks Aurora Systems - VisuaLab Autoscribe LIMS - Matrix Gemini LIMS BEC Systems - Empirica BioMed - BioMed LIMS Birlamedisoft - PathoGOLD BtB Software - Public Health Microbiology Lab Bytewize - O3Lims Callidus - Lina ChemWare - HORIZON LIMS Clinical Information Systems - Laboratory Management Software Clinical Lab Marketing & Development - ExpressManual Clinical Software Solutions - Clin1 LIS ClinLab - ClinLab 2000 CLS-2000 by Computer Service & Support CompProMed - Polytech LIS Computer Service & Support - CLS-2000 Comtron - Labgen LIS ConnectionI - Lab Connections Consolidated Cybernetics - Medisoft Core Informatics - Core LIMS Core LIMS by Core Informatics CureMD - CureMD PRS Dataworks Development - Freezerworks Desert Oasis Software - Agri-Labs Information Systems DiagnosisOne - D1.lab DLV Group - EvolutionLIMS Dynamic Databases - limsExpress eBioSys - eLab Eclipsys Software - Sunrise Lab Efrotech Services - Laboratory Management System eKlinik Healthcare Solutions - eKlinikLAB Fletcher-Flora - LabPak Freezerworks by Dataworks Development GE Medical Systems - Centricity TriWin Laboratory GenoLogics - Geneus Geospiza - Finch Suite Healthpac Computer Systems - HPlusPro HPlusPro by Healthpac Computer Systems IMPAC - IntelliLab iMs - WinTOX Infomed - sLis INLOG S.A.S. - EDGEleb Interfasys - ALIS InterSCInet - SCIcart Item Tracker - Laboratory Sample Tracking IVH Intl - CliniWizard LabCollector by AgileBio LabSoft - LabNet LIS LabVantage - LabVantage Sapphire Latent Logics Infosoft - Lab Pro 2004 LigoLab - LigoLab Station LISA.lims by Systat Software Loc@soft - Lims.net Lucare Systems - The Clone Database Med Experts - AltaPoint MediSolution - MediLab Mountain States Consulting - MSC-LIMS Multidata Computer Systems - MultiTech NetLims - AutoLims Nextrials - Prism Novatek International - Advanced Quality Nova-LIMS Ocimum Biosolutions - Biotracker Orchard Harvest LIS by Orchard Software Orchard Software - Orchard Harvest LIS Pardus - eQMS PerkinElmer - LABWORKS LIMS PharmQuest - AIMS Polytech LIS by CompProMed PowerMed - PowerMed eLab Progeny Software - Progeny LIMS Promium - Element DataSystem Psyche Systems - LabWeb Quality Systems - WinLims RAFT - BioRAFT RURO - FreezerPro SchuyLab by Schuyler House Schuyler House - SchuyLab SigmaCERF by Systat Software STARLIMS StemLab by StemSoft Software SyMetric Sciences - SyMetric Systat Software - LISA.lims Systat Software - SigmaCERF Sysware Healthcare Systems - PowerLab Thermo LabSystems - Nautilus LIMS Timeless Medical Systems - Timeless LIMS Topos Technologies - LabSpeed TrueLogic - TrueChem Visual Records Consulting - vrLabMan Webpathlab.in - Webpathlab Other
If not listed above, please list any other practice management software you utilize in your office (please add comma between each).
Required work status(es). Please choose all that apply.
* Full Time Temporary Part Time Seasonal Contract Evenings/Nights Weekends Flex Split Shift PRN Externship
Days Required (choose all that apply):
* Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
Sunday hours required (example 8:00am - 5:00pm) - if none please type N/A
Monday hours required (example 8:00am - 5:00pm) - if none please type N/A
Tuesday hours required (example 8:00am - 5:00pm) - if none please type N/A
Wednesday hours required (example 8:00am - 5:00pm) - if none please type N/A
Thursday hours required (example 8:00am - 5:00pm) - if none please type N/A
Friday hours required (example 8:00am - 5:00pm) - if none please type N/A
Saturday hours required (example 8:00am - 5:00pm) - if none please type N/A
Language(s) you require your employees to speak (choose all that apply).
* English Spanish Mandarin Cantonese French Tagalog Vietnamese Korean German Arabic Russian Italian Portuguese Hindi Polish Japanese Urdu Gujarati Persian Greek Other
If not listed above, please detail other language(s) you require your employees to speak . Please add comma between each.
What type of office/practice are you?
* -- No answer -- Private Practice (1 or 2 practices) Corporate Owned (multi-office) Community Clinic (publicly funded)
What are you looking for in your ideal candidate?
* -- No answer -- An employee who would prefer to focus and work primarily within the role for which they were hired An employee who would prefer to do work in multiple functions/roles
Is your practice's pace/environment...
* -- No answer -- Fast paced, high volume Steady and focused
Do you prefer employees who...
* -- No answer -- Are risk takers, highly motivated by achievement and produce high rewards when successful Who are consistent in their actions, follow set processes and produce predictable outcomes
Which choice describes your ideal employee more accurately?
* -- No answer -- They are very good at their job They are very passionate about their job
Do you prefer employees who are more interested in...
* -- No answer -- Growing quickly and advancing through their current role Becoming a greater expert in their current role