Who referred you to this position? Enter their first and last name here.
Website, blog or portfolio:
Using the text box below, please tell us more about your practice, office, or department. Additionally please give us some insight regarding your expectations of the people who work for you.
Which position(s) are you in need of hiring? You may also mark position for which you are not currently in need. When you are in need, we can quickly use that information to match you with available talent in those roles, as well.
* Accounting Manager Acupuncturist Administrative Assistant Aerobic Instructor Billing Specialist Biologically based therapist Cardiac Fitness Specialist Certified Athletic Trainer Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant Chiropractic Assistant Chiropractic Office Manager Chiropractic Receptionist Chiropractic Technician Chiropractic Therapist Chiropractor Doctor of Anthroposophic Medicine Doctor of Ayurveda Medicine Doctor of Traditional Medicine (Chinese • Tibetan) Exercise Instructor Exercise Physiologist Fitness Associate Healthcare Sales Representative Herbalist Home Care Occupational Therapist Home Care Physical Therapist Home Care Speech Language Pathologist Homoeopathist Human Resources Manager Information Technology Manager Inpatient Coordinator Insurance Coordinator Manager of Rehabilitative Services Manipulative Therapist Marketing Manager Marketing Representative Massage Therapist Medical Biller Medical Front Desk Representative Mind-body interventionist Naturopathist Occupational Health Manager Occupational Health Managing Practitioner Occupational Therapist Occupational Therapist Supervisor Osteopathist Patient Account Representative Patient Coordinator Personal Trainer Physical Therapist Physical Therapy Assistant Physical Therapy Supervisor Pool Rehab Aide Public Relations Representative Real Estate Manager Rehabilitation Aide Rehabilitation Attendant Rehabilitation Technician Rehabilitation Therapist Risk Manager Secretary Speech Language Pathologist Speech Therapist Water Safety Instructor Whole Medical Systems Representative X Ray Technician Yoga Instructor Assistant Director of Patient Food Services Catering Assistant Clinical Dietitian Clinical Dietitian Specialist Clinical Nutrition Manager Degreed Nutritionist Diet Aide Dietary Aide Dietetic Technician Dietitian Director of Patient Food Services Family Program Nutritionist Food Safety Specialist Health Coach Independent Health Coach Licensed Dietician Nutrition Aide Nutrition Assistant Nutrition Care Manager Nutrition Coordinator Nutrition Counselor Nutrition Program Director Nutrition Representative/Educator Nutrition Team Coordinator Nutritionist Operations Manager Program Development Manager Regional Sales Manager Registered Dietetic Technician Registered Dietitian Wellness Coordinator WIC Director WIC Nutritionist Other
Please add any other position(s) you may need that you don't see listed in the previous question (please add comma between each).
Please detail minimum years of experience required for each position you've selected/listed. Type the position title and the associated, required years of experience.
1. Medical Assistant - 2 years
2. Billing Coordinator - 3 years
3. Physician's Assistant - 5 years *
Please detail the maximum salary/hourly wage you are willing to pay, per position, for each position you've listed (tip: If salaried, please divide the maximum salary by 2,080 to calculate the hourly wage). Along with meeting other matching attributes, candidates who accept your maximum salary or below may be considered a match for your position(s).
1. Medical Assistant - $15.50/hour
2. Billing Coordinator - $13.25/hour
3. Physician's Assistant - $48.00/hour *
Practice Management Software (choose all that apply)
* 3dRx Chiro ACOM Health ADSTRA Alchemy Systems Assuriti Anywhere MD Atrion Exercise Pro TM2 Cintellate SOAPer ChiroPractice Target 100 HandyWorks Chart Enterprise Chemical Safety - Environmental Management Systems Chirocere Chiropractic Complete MaxPro ChiroSoft ChiroTouch ClaKen Software - DC CommVantage MIMS Chiropractic Advantage EnviroWare CyberRegs Dakota Auditor Datastay DB Consultants AS/PC eQCM QSE Integrated Management System DocuRehab Software Dr Chrono QuickEMR Ecocion - Asset and Compliance Tracking System Einstein Practice Management System ChiroPractice Pro EMEX EHS Solution E- nate Enverity Platform Enviance EHS Environmental Support Solutions - Compliance Manager EON Systems - The Practice Solution ERA Health and Safety Software EtQ Reliance E-Z BIS-E EZnotes FoodLogiQ Chiroglyphix Chiro8000 Future Health - Virtual Office Suite Greycat EQWin Data Manager ChiropracticSOFT Go Home at Five - BestNotes GuardianEMR H3K - Practice Automation TheraOffice Health Highway Herfert Chiropractic Software Honeywell International - DocuMint IHS - OpsInfo ImageWave - EHS Enterprise Softeware Suite Chiropractical InPhase Technologies Group Intelex Technologies IQS K & K Systems - Practice made Perfect Knorr Associates - DataPipe KMI EHS Software Suite Simply Safety! Laubrass - UMT Audit ChiroOffice AccountMaster Chiropractic MacPractice DC Massage ManEdger by mindzplay AltaPoint MediGraph Midwest Chiropractor EMR ECLIPSE MSM 7000 MySolutionsOnDemand - WorkSafeOnline N8soft NetSmart - Therapist Helper NetChrio Occupational Health Manager by PureSafety OSHA Plus PIMS by Health Information Solutions Planetrehab Platinum system Hudson Engineering Quixote Presagia AtWork AUDITWorks PHAWorks COMPASS Mint Miner ChiroPulse Pure Safety - Occupational Health Manager QNotes Elite QuickPractice Raintree Practice Manager Red Pine PHA - Pro ReportMaster SafetySkills SAP - Clear Sandards Satori Chiropractic Software SOAPe PDA NVizion SoftExpert EHSM Suite EMR Datacenter ChiroWrite Solution Foundry - EMS Solution Solutions Software - Waste Management Software Source Medical - Therapy Source SpectraSoft - DocuPro Summit - CarePoint Summit - TrainingWeb IMPACT Enterprise ReDoc Suite TherAssist Software TreatWrite THINQ Compliance Manager IndustrySafe AcuBase Pro ProScribe Versatile Software Systems - For Chiropractors Only Visual Health Information - Software for Chiropractors WebPT ZeraWare ZLC Software - OSHA Safety Manage Other
If not listed above, please list any other practice management software you utilize in your office (please add comma between each).
Required work status(es). Please choose all that apply.
* Full Time Temporary Part Time Seasonal Contract Evenings/Nights Weekends Flex Split Shift PRN Externship
Days Required (choose all that apply):
* Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
Sunday hours required (example 8:00am - 5:00pm) - if none please type N/A
Monday hours required (example 8:00am - 5:00pm) - if none please type N/A
Tuesday hours required (example 8:00am - 5:00pm) - if none please type N/A
Wednesday hours required (example 8:00am - 5:00pm) - if none please type N/A
Thursday hours required (example 8:00am - 5:00pm) - if none please type N/A
Friday hours required (example 8:00am - 5:00pm) - if none please type N/A
Saturday hours required (example 8:00am - 5:00pm) - if none please type N/A
Language(s) you require your employees to speak (choose all that apply)
* English Spanish Mandarin Cantonese French Tagalog Vietnamese Korean German Arabic Russian Italian Portuguese Hindi Polish Japanese Urdu Gujarati Persian Greek Other
If not listed above, please detail other languages you require your employees to speak. Please add comma between each.
What type of office/practice are you?
* -- No answer -- Private Practice (1 or 2 practices) Corporate Owned (multi-office) Community Clinic (publicly funded)
What are you looking for in your ideal candidate?
* -- No answer -- An employee who would prefer to focus and work primarily within the role for which they were hired An employee who would prefer to do work in multiple functions/roles
Is your practice's pace/environment...
* -- No answer -- Fast paced, high volume Steady and focused
Do you prefer employees who...
* -- No answer -- Are risk takers, highly motivated by achievement and produce high rewards when successful Who are consistent in their actions, follow set processes and produce predictable outcomes
Which choice describes your ideal employee more accurately?
* -- No answer -- They are very good at their job They are very passionate about their job
Do you prefer employees who are more interested in...
* -- No answer -- Growing quickly and advancing through their current role Becoming a greater expert in their current role